How It Works
The Argonaut Tire Traction Runners are made for all types of vehicles, from compacts to pickups! Made from a specialized lightweight fibrous material with it’s specially designed dual-use edges, The Argonaut Tire Traction Runners will squeeze between, GRIP and GRAB onto nearly anything underneath your tires. Just place them against you tires and go!! Remember safety is everyone’s #1 priority so you can rest assured that no matter what you drive The Argonaut Tire Traction Runners will get you out of your jam and back on the road. every time!
INSTRUCTIONS FOR USE
- If Tires Spin, Stop Car and put in Park.
- Determine which Tire(s) are Spinning.
- Wedge The Argonaut Tire Traction Runners as tightly as possible against the affected tire; at the FRONT of the Affected Tire if driving forward, or the REAR of the Affected Tire if backing up.
- Wedge The Argonaut Tire Traction Runners against BOTH tires (fronts or backs), even if one is not spinning to work effectively.
- Put vehicle in “LOW” for Automatic transmission or 1st Gear for standard transmission, and VERY SLOWLY begin moving vehicle. Moving slowly allows The Argonaut Tire Traction Runners to stabilize and grip under the tire creating a secure surface.
- Once you’ve moved your Car free, Safely park the Vehicle and Retrieve The Argonaut Tire Traction Runners for future use.
The Argonaut Tire Traction Runners store away flat in your trunk and are ideal for providing air circulation underneath stored items.